Thursday, August 25, 2011

Double Trouble.

Well, actually it was less like double trouble and more like a doublemint gum commercial. You know, double your fun?  Taking senior pictures with 2 best friends is something I would like to do more of! These 2 crazy, beautiful, spontaneous, loving, unique, and FUN girls are very dear to my heart. I met them both before they were going into 9th grade, so it's hard to believe they're already about to graduate and move on to bigger and better things! I loved getting to photograph them together on this shoot because they have this wild, untamed energy around each other (which isn't great for trying to get "serious" photos!) that made it possible to bring out all kinds of personality in the shoot. I hope I get to do more Doublemint shoots in the future, because it was a blast. And just look at them?! Aren't they beautiful?? I'm going to have to bring a box of tissues to this graduation...








 




1 comment:

Carmen said...

I love all of you! Beautiful pics Allison, I can't believe they are seniors.

html, body { background: url('bgimage.jpg') no-repeat center center fixed; -webkit-background-size: cover; -moz-background-size: cover; -o-background-size: cover; background-size: cover; }