Friday, June 18, 2010

Windee + Kyle








True confession: I got a bit misty-eyed and moved to tears at this ceremony, which is funny because I had barely talked to Kyle or Windee before we started talking about shooting their wedding. But, there are just some people that you instantly care about and know are going to be a powerful team for the Kingdom, and those people are worth getting emotional over :)

Kyle and Windee are those people. They are so kind, so caring (they must have thanked me at least 10 times for being at their wedding), and were so loved by everyone at that wedding. One of my favorite parts of the ceremony was post-kiss, when the officiant does the whole "I now present to you for the first time, Mr. and Mrs. ...." thing. The audience went nuts. I mean, it's normal to have some clapping and a little bit of whoop-whoop, but this audience clapped and clapped and clapped. I actually wondered how long Kyle and Windee were going to have to stand there being celebrated before they got to do their celebratory exit. These are the weddings that make me glad to do what I'm doing. Congrats, Mr. and Mrs. Fabatz. (and the crowd goes wiiiiiiild)

No comments:

html, body { background: url('bgimage.jpg') no-repeat center center fixed; -webkit-background-size: cover; -moz-background-size: cover; -o-background-size: cover; background-size: cover; }