Sunday, September 19, 2010

Linds & Matt!










Two cheers for photo shoots with best friends! And three cheers for shooting at the county fair! I would do this again in a heartbeat, although I wish I'd brought some external lights of some sort. This was my first session with the new d300S, and it was a blast... but I'm pretty sure my subjects had a lot to do with that. Lindsay and I have been friends since the summer before 9th grade, when we bonded at cheerleading camp over a love for the rap tune "Big Poppa" :) We've been tight ever since, but this was our first photo shoot together!

Lindsay and Matt went the non-traditional route and decided to elope our senior year of college (well, my senior year, since I had 2 of them). It was crazy and secret and such a big deal (at the time), but because of that they never had any fun couple pictures taken. Which is where I come in... And I will let the pictures speak for themselves. It was a b.l.a.s.t.
html, body { background: url('bgimage.jpg') no-repeat center center fixed; -webkit-background-size: cover; -moz-background-size: cover; -o-background-size: cover; background-size: cover; }